Tuesday 24 May 2011

Welcome to the House of ShadowFlower Blog

Welcome circus freaks,gothic maidens,courtesans and people of the night!
This is my brand new blog for my newest ad:venture The House of ShadowFlower the dark sister to my other label House of SpiritFlower whose blog you can view here on blogger http://www.thehouseofspiritflower.blogspot.com/

House of ShadowFlower will be producing work in a darker vein,full of inspirations from the gothic subculture,the seven deadly sins,nocturnal creatures,freakish nightmares,twisted psycho circuses and the images of lush interior of the human body.

The House of Shadowflower website is currently under construction both through moonfuit.com and our etsy shop http://www.houseofshadowflower.etsy.com/ will be up and running with darkly romantic offerings July 10th 2011.

You my fellow ShadowFlowers will have behind the seams access to how my pieces are created,whats inspiring me at any given moment,ideas for future collections where you through polls can decide which will be released next,tutorials and videos and anything else i can reveal to you.

So come now my darlings and tread with me for a while through the ShadowFlowers......

No comments:

Post a Comment